Telular Corporation, a leader in IoT and wireless technology, provides security, home automation, asset tracking, and remote inventory solutions for business and residential customers. For over 30 years, Telular has been providing connectivity solutions that allow people and machines to work together. We are looking to hire an Automation Design Test Engineer for our Chicago office to support all divisions.
The Engineer will be developing tests for new and emerging M2M/IoT devices. Daily activities include interfacing software with hardware for automated test sequences, troubleshooting hardware functionality, and resolving issues associated with manufacturing. Ultimately, the engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining test fixtures that are sequenced with automation software for large scale manufacturing. This position is location in our downtown Chicago office.
• Design automated tests for new wireless products with ATE and C#
• Write device level interfaces to measure functionality and sensitivity
• Troubleshoot RF: GPS/GNSS , satellite, and cellular connectivity
• Load and test new firmware builds to keep up with rapid prototyping and development
• Review schematics and create block/wiring diagrams for new designs
• Provide daily production support to contract manufacturers
What we offer